Home Remedies for Oily Skin:
Oily Skin is definitely problematic for most of the people. This not only adds to the discomfort but can also hamper your looks. Besides the make-up melting, oily skin can lead to pimples, acne or blackheads. There are different reasons for oily skin and some of these are listed below.
- This can be due to the weather, normally during humid summers. This is also the time when you might suffer from different skin problems as the dirt and the sweat tends to mix with the oil of the skin.
- Stress is another reason you might suffer from an oily skin. You need to be aware that stress can affect not only the physical and mental health but also your skin. Stress tends to increase the production of oil in your skin.
- Changes in hormones can also be the cause of an oily skin.
- There needs to be a balance in the cleansing of your skin. Under-cleansing or even over-cleansing can lead to an oily skin. It is important to cleanse your face at least twice a day. In case you exercise you need to ensure you wash your face after the work-out.
- moisturizing of the skin is essential for all types of skin. This means, you need to moisturize your face even if you have a natural oily skin.
Home Made Face Packs for Oily Skin:
You can try out some homemade face packs if you are facing with the problem of oily skin persistently.
* Gram Flour and Orange Face Pack:
Mix 3tbsp of orange juice with 2 tbsp of gram flour. You can also mix some rose water in this mixture for a refreshing feel. Apply this on your face and leave it on for twenty minutes. Wash your face with cold water after the pack dries up. This pack needs to be applied at least 3 times a week for maximum benefits.
* Orange and Neem Face Pack:
Mix 3tbsp of paste of the neem leaves with 3tbsp of orange juice and 2tbsp of milk. Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes. You can rinse with cold water.
*Oatmeal and Orange face Pack:
Mix 2tbsp of orange juice with 1tbsp of oatmeal. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 10 to 12 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
Besides the above scrubs you can even try out some tips on your routine skin care.
- You can cleanse your face in the morning with a mild cleanser. This can remove all the impurities and dirt accumulated.
- It is important to exfoliate your skin with a mild exfoliator at least twice a week.
- Check out the toner you need to use before you make a choice.
- Decide on a moisturizer which is oil-free and water-based.
- Ensure you use a primer before using any other make-up.
- Ensure you clean your make-up before you hit the bed.
Using some of these tips can help you get rid of the oily skin problem.
Natural face wash: A fresh and glowing face is what most people are on the lookout for. This is not always possible with your natural face; there is some patience and…