If you want to add weight and muscle, it is very important what you put into your body, what you burn from the body, and what muscles you work upon. Let us talk on both the aspect of muscle building that is effective muscle-building exercise and diets for muscle building!
Diet program for muscle building
- If you want to add muscle mass, obviously you have to increase the amount of calorie intake by about 500 per day.
- You also need lots of proteins. Eating protein-enriched foods is always recommended for bodybuilders.
- Along with the protein-intake through meals, it is necessary to use supplements for adding muscles. The products to use in your diet for muscle gain are fish oil capsules, multivitamin tablets, protein shakes, and powdered creatine.
Exercise program for muscle building
- Once your diet is on track you can follow the good weight lifting routine.
- It is necessary to include squats and deadlifts in your exercise routines.
- It is necessary to put a lot of good pressure on the body through weight lifting and cause hormone spikes.
- Cardiovascular workouts should also be added to your workout routines such as:
- jump rope
- bicycle crunches
- jumping jacks
- climbing stairs
- sumo squats
- long jumps
- bench press
Here are useful tips for gaining muscles:
- Do 3 hard strength training workouts per week
- Limit your workouts to 45 minutes
- Go for big and compound exercises like rows, presses, chin-ups, push-ups, etc.
- Always go for the progressive overload principle
- Have smart exercise rotation
- Add bodyweight training to your workout routines
- Eat enough of the right foods especially proteins, carbs, calories, etc.
- Take protein supplements for added protein supply
- Sleep 8 hours per night
- Maximize the recovery ability
Build Attractive Muscles Easily
Muscle building can be gained only when the person undergoes heavy physical training and take healthy foods filled with lots of proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbs, and calories.
Muscle building workouts
Build muscle with proper workout routines! The best muscle building exercises are:
- Bench press
- Overhead press
- Wide grip pull ups
- Weighted lunges
- Weighted dips
- Reverse crunches
- Weighted chin-ups
- Hanging knee raises
Along with these workouts, walking, swimming, jumping, etc. can help in building muscles of different groups. Well, it is necessary to consider some important things such as:
- Warm-up the muscles before you start physical training by doing jumping hacks, push-ups, jogging, hip raises, a warm-up of lungs, etc.
- Take proper training from the instructor
- Avoid overdoses of exercise.
- Prefer going to the gym for a workout on every alternate day
- Change up the time between two sets of workouts
- Prefer drinking post-workout protein supplements
As stated earlier, it is very necessary to consider drinking the muscle-building protein shakes after you finish the workout. It is necessary to take the protein shakes within one hour after finishing the workouts.
Benefits of taking protein supplements
The proteins are vital for repairing the muscle tissues that get damaged due to workouts. The whey protein shakes are best for post-workout supplements as they get digested easily and get broken into the amino acids. These amino acids then work on repairing the damaged cells. The soy protein, milk protein, and casein proteins are yet other proteins that aid in muscle growth. Most of these protein supplements are taken either in breakfast or before going to bed.
You can have breakfast filled with protein-rich foods like fish, meat, eggs, etc. along with the protein shakes. It is great to have protein shakes before going to bed to have muscle growth overnight.