Many people take up the weight training to improve their physical attractiveness. The broad shoulders, narrow waist can be earned through strength training. The basic strength training or exercise routines to build muscle include a manipulation of number of repetitions, sets, exercises, etc. to cause desired changes in strength, endurance or overloading of a group of muscles.
To gain size and strength it is necessary to follow specific combinations of reps, sets, resistance, exercises, and force. Here is the easy formula that one can adopt for building muscles:
- 8 to 10 repetitions of the resistance training workouts for each muscle group
- 2 to 3 minutes rest between the exercise sets for proper recovery
- 2 to 4 sets are recommended for each muscle group
For developing endurance and strength, gradual increase in the volume of workouts is the most effective program. Sets of 8 to 12 repetitions develop the muscle size. Here are some easy workouts that you can prefer as best exercises for muscle gain:
- Bench press
- Shoulder press
It is necessary to work different muscle groups so that you can develop all the muscles and can have targeted physique.
Here are few useful tips suggesting the right way for performing healthy exercise:
- Increase your training frequency
- Vary your strength qualities
- Use targeted isolation movements
- Focus on big lifts
- Work all group muscles
- Focus on recovery by taking break from physical training every alternate day
- Add supplements especially the whey protein supplements in breakfast, meals, immediately after workouts and before going to bed
- Stick with the program as regular strength training routine can build the strength and size of the muscle.
- Look for the great training environment with verities of training equipment available along with the professional trainer
- Eat a balanced food filled with lots of lean protein, carbs, minerals, fats, and vitamins
Adding Muscles Through Exercise And Diet
If you want to add weight and muscle, it is very important what you put into your body, what you burn from body, and what muscles you work upon. Let us talk on both the aspect of muscle building that is effective muscle building exercise and diets for muscle building!
Diet program for muscle building
- If you want to add muscle mass, obviously you have to increase the amount of calories intake by about 500 per day.
- You also need lots of proteins. Eating protein-enriched foods is always recommended for bodybuilders.
- Along with the protein-intake through meals, it is necessary to use supplements for adding muscles. The products to use in your diet for muscle gain are fish oil capsules, multi-vitamin tablets, protein shakes, and powdered creatine.
Exercise program for muscle building
- Once your diet is on tract you can follow the good weight lifting routine.
- It is necessary to include squats and dead lifts in your exercise routines.
- It is necessary to put a lot of good pressure on the body through weight lifting and cause hormone spikes.
- Cardiovascular workouts should also be added to your workout routines such as:
- jump rope
- bicycle crunches
- jumping jacks
- climbing stairs
- sumo squats
- long jumps
- bench press
Here are useful tips for gaining muscles:
- Do 3 hard strength training workouts per week
- Limit your workouts to 45 minutes
- Go for big and compound exercises like rows, presses, chin-ups, push-ups, etc.
- Always go for progressive overload principle
- Have smart exercise rotation
- Add body weight training to your workout routines
- Eat enough of right foods especially proteins, carbs, calories, etc.
- Take protein supplements for added protein supply
- Sleep 8 hours per night
- Maximize the recovery ability